PRUV Project Member, University of Groningen, is planning a workshop in October 2018 relating to the SDGs and urban issues, in particular from a legal perspective. The call for papers can be found below. Please feel free to share it among potentially interested colleagues.
- Calen Olsen creates artwork of and for residents of Altos de la Florida, Colombia
- University of Nairobi and Gadjah Mada University researchers at University College Dublin
- New article relating to root causes of displacement in Soacha, Colombia
- Sinéad McGrath presents paper entitled Gender, Displacement and Urban Resilience at University of Dayton
- PRUV Project presents findings at end of project International Symposium