On 24 November 2017 PRUV project participants engaged in the project’s mid-term review meeting at University College Dublin. Reviewers from the project’s grant agency, the European Commission’s Research Executive Agency, as well as expert reviewers interested in the research and innovation within the project to date were given an overview of the project to date. The meeting served to take stock within the project and plan for the remaining two years of the project.
- Calen Olsen creates artwork of and for residents of Altos de la Florida, Colombia
- University of Nairobi and Gadjah Mada University researchers at University College Dublin
- New article relating to root causes of displacement in Soacha, Colombia
- Sinéad McGrath presents paper entitled Gender, Displacement and Urban Resilience at University of Dayton
- PRUV Project presents findings at end of project International Symposium